Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'ma Gonna Be a Bridesmaid!

Or as my sister calls it: a bridesboy. I mentioned earlier that my sister Amanda got engaged to her man-type. Well, she called me on Sunday to ask me if I wanted to be a part of the wedding party, specifically if I would be one of her bridesmaids. I, of course, said yes. Seriously, I'm out of theatre now, so my opportunities for dressing up in a dress all pretty without people throwing garbage at me have been drastically (and unfortunately) reduced.

They'll be getting married in the fall (October 25 if I recall correctly). It should be fun. I haven't been to many weddings.

I'm still in negotiations with her about dress color and style (I would like something that shows off my lovely lady lump), free license for hairdos, and the open bar situation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

UUUU, a low draped back with a cinched waist would do your lady lumps proud. I'm thinking silver or a superlight lavender gray or periwinkle, to bring out those alluring come-hither eyes of yours...
Weddings exciting! Of course, what do I know -I've only been to one wedding I can remember and it was in Japanese and another European language. Made for quite a confusing time.
Anonymous-san

Anonymous said...

ahhh, we'll look so lovely together in our spaghetti straps. =)

jcornia said...

Ryan, I'm so proud of you. You are finally allowing your feminine side some more public time.

Josephus said...

Amanda, if you're reading this, please know that I'm willing to do some serious manscaping to look all sexified.