Sunday, November 27, 2005

Day of Shenanigans

I think I did more stuff this last day than I've done in the last two or three weeks... combined. My friends tell me that I isolate myself too much and that I should do more social stuff. I suppose they're right, but it's never been something that I've been very good at. I'd have to say the highlight of it was being able to spend some time with Brigid. I miss that crazy gal. I always had so much fun with her in high school. I'm glad we're starting to reconnect. I guess that goes along with me being more social, but I don't think that really counts a whole lot because I already knew her.

I'm running on barely any sleep for the past three days, no more than 6 and I didn't sleep at all last night. A part of me always thinks that time spent sleeping is time wasted. But then I just end up farting that time away anyway. A pickle, and no doubt.

Jesse said that they could hear Mel and Preston having sex when he was downstairs. I have a single word: ew. Damn, I'm glad I live upstairs. Damn glad.

No comments: