Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Slacker, thy name is Ryan

Time really does have a way of sneaking up on a guy. I've had several weeks now to revise my story after it went through workshop. Now I find myself with the revision due Friday, and the only changes that have been done are minor and were only done today. I suppose it would help if I wasn't such a slacker. However, I am a slacker, so the revision remains undone.

My favorite part about this is that this is my biggest problem as a writer. I can output the material, but I should sitting down to write every day. Every single day. But I don't do that. Why? Let us travel back to where I said that I was a slacker. It has something to do with that, well everything to do with that. That's really the reason I started a blog. I thought that if I got into the habit of writing down a few thoughts everyday, it would be easier to sit down to do some actual writing. It makes sense, doesn't it?


So that's my eye. Just thought you ought to know.

No comments: