Sunday, January 22, 2006

It's like poetry

To come back from a long absence in posting, I bring you my first poem for my poetry class. I call it, "Love So Sweet." Enjoy:

I like how you feel in my mouth
I am moved by your shape
Your form speaks to me
Touching you gives me chills
When things start to heat up, I love how you sweat
I like how it feels to break your seal for the first time
I love it when my lips touch yours
If I could, I'd have six of you
You are lovely when you dress-up
You're Cherry, Lime, or Lemon
You're Blue or Vanilla
You're Crystal Clear
You're red, white and blue
Pepsi, I love you


Oh, and I bought a tricycle at Wal-Mart. It is seriously awesome. I rode it all around the house after I assembled it. Later on, I'm going to customize it. Or, 'pimp my ride,' if you will.

No comments: