Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Set the Field "Ryan" to the Value of "Failure"

I got an email today from Arizona Lithographers. I include the email here:

Ryan,

Thank you so very much for your time in interviewing with us for our CSR position. We did choose another candidate. You interview well and certainly come across as an intelligent and thoughtful person.

We wish you the very best in your search for a career. Thank you for your interest in Arizona Lithographers.

Sincerely,
Renda

So, I am an intelligent, thoughtful person who is still unemployed. This is for the suck. Can a brother get a break? I feel more and more like Princeton from Avenue Q as days go by. It can't be that hard to find a job. Perhaps I am being too picky. I am about two steps away from applying at the Walmart by my house. This is a sad state of affairs.

And this unemployment thing is making me a serious wet blanket. It's become the dominating force of my existence, and I declare that lame. It is duck with lamesauce.

Bollocks.

No comments: