Thursday, December 08, 2005

And it all comes screaming back

I worked at Cold Stone for a year, so going there tonight brought a lot of memories back. A lot of them were good, but plenty were bad. It didn't really help that it was Flowing Wells Drama-fest. I always feel icky when thrown into a Flowing Wells type situation. High school was a very weird time for me. I was going through so much introspection, building myself, and questioning what I always held as true. Now that I'm out and have most of that figured out, being reminded of it is a little awkward. It also doesn't help that I'm a totally different person than the one anyone I knew from Flowing Wells would remember. Completely redefining yourself has that effect.

I almost missed the post today. That would have made me sad. I'm keeping up with the daily posts. Rock.

No comments: