Thursday, December 22, 2005

Landslide

I was really proud of myself that I was doing a post every day. The main reason I started this blog was so that I would get into the habit of writing every day. Now, almost two weeks from my last post, I think I may have slipped up a teensy bit.

I'm back at the parental's house but still in Tucson, poised ready to bear through another Christmas. Joy and jubilation. The good news is that I found my camera. I'm excited about that. Not that I use it very often, but I like knowing where it is.

I have a haircut appointment tomorrow. Even though I'm right in the middle of one of my frustrated with my long hair phases, I'm only going to get it trimmed and evened out. I know that if I chopped it off, I would regret it.

That's all from me. You crazy kids all have an adequate holiday season. Cheers!

No comments: