Thursday, December 29, 2005

Plans

I never really was one for making plans. My mind doesn't work in that sort of way. When I say plans, I mean going out type of plans. I think I might be a bit too laid back to nitpick on what to do and where to do it. I'm usually perfectly alright with sitting around talking and hanging out. However, that quality does come with a pretty hefty disadvantage. It makes it hard for me to come up with plans when I need them, especially in social kinds of situations.

The reason this is on my mind is because New Years is coming up and as it stands, I have no plans. For some unexplainable reason, New Years is the only holiday I feel unsettled about not having plans. I did absolutely nothing on my birthday, and I was fine with it. There's something about New Years that bums me out when I don't have something to do. It might just end up being me and some Pepsi hanging out. Sounds like a hoot to me.

No comments: